Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Harby Knows Best - Issue 4

Have a question? Need some advice? Ask Harby! The Algonquin Harbinger has the answers to your problems.

Post a question, concern or ask for advice below!  Make sure you post as "Anonymous" or feel free to use a pen name.

Maybe you'll get lucky and your post will be responded to in the advice column in Issue 4 ofThe Algonquin Harbinger.

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with Sydney McKinley. She is the true paragon of human existence, and I am striving in every way to be like her. Unfortunately, I live in Seattle, and I don't feel that I get my Sydney fix enough to emulate her to a degree of perfection befitting her. How can I rectify this paradox? Meow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harby, I know you know best. Can you investigate the safety of diet sodas? Can you get addicted to them and do they actually make you gain weight instead?????????
    I'm just a little concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my friend keeps saying meow. she things its funny or something but its just fucking annoying. i have told her multiple times how stupid it sounds but she still wont stop. every time she does it i have an uncontrollable urge to punch her in the face. what should i do about this??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chilled in a Cold WinterFebruary 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM

    What would you say is the ideal room temperature for winter? My parents think 70 is okay and I think it sounds fine but I always end up wrapping myself in blankets. I read an article where this guy said you should keep it at 60 and if you get cold wear a hat. Can you please clear the air up here and tell the truth????

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i get some valium?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHERE WILL ALL THE SNOW GO????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. why don't we have school off for chinese new year?! i feel discriminated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how did you get to be so intelligent harby? I wish i knew best like you...you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my classes can sometimes be really rowdy and out of control, and I think our teacher is starting to get upset with us. The problem is, I don't think my classmates realize that they are getting on his nerves, and I don't want to be the teacher's pet by telling them to be quiet all the time. What should I do, Harby?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My birthday is coming up soon, and I really want my friends to get me something good. But I don't want to keep hinting at how close my birthday is and get on their nerves. How can I make sure they don't forget to buy me something awesome without constant reminders?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really good at typing, and I think I make people feel inferior whenever we go to the computer lab. What should I do Harby? I don't want my superior typing skills to drive away all of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If we get American new year, Jewish New Year, and many other countries' new year's off. Why do we not get Chinese new year off?

    ReplyDelete