Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harby Knows Best - Issue 2

Have a question? Need some advice? Ask Harby! The Algonquin Harbinger has the answers to your problems.

Post a question, concern or ask for advice below!  Make sure you post as "Anonymous", however feel free to use a pen name.

Maybe you'll get lucky and your post will be responded to in the advice column in the next Issue of The Algonquin Harbinger.

13 comments:

  1. FIRST POST I WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rats...nevermind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Harby,
    Foremost I would like to say that you did not answer my pleas for help last isuue and I was fairly dissapointed. Let me reiterate my point. I have uber epic lab partner issues. You see the thing is that they smell. How can I tell them to wear deoderant without insulting them. I don't think I can live like this any longer. Everytime I leave class i feel like I have to vomit. Thank you for your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harby,
    My sister stole my spot on the couch. All of my blankets, pillows and my laptop are there. It is clearly MY spot; I've always sat there for the past 18 years. She stole it tonight and this is not okay. What should I do to get her to move/for revenge?

    After I move on in life, she will have TWO YEARS to sit there. Enough is enough, I am considering using a tranquilizer to take her out. Do you think this is the best plan of action?

    Seatless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know where I can buy horse tranquilizers? I will trade you some Ritalin or Vicodin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently went on WebMD and discovered that I have the symptoms of a very serious case of senioritis. I have NO motivation to do anything productive anymore. But I still haven't even finished my college applications, so now is not really the ideal time to be slacking. Harby, what do you advise I do to combat my severe case of first-semester senioritis?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently received a note that read, "Why don't you love me anymore?" I have no idea who it is from, and therefore can't identify who is feeling unloved. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps my last word identification was "sablem"...this bears a striking resemblance to the word "sachem"...I think your system has been infiltrated AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone is applying to the some of the same schools as me! I know everyone says it doesn't matter, but it does. How can I get them to change their mind?? They're basically better than me in every way, and I don't stand a chance against them. HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!! I THINK I MIGHT BE LOSING MY MIND. Also what's a good cure for stomachaches? Or sharp pains to your chest and decreased appetite??? What happens if you missed your period but you know that you're not pregnant?? please cure me

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS IS ANON 7:45, please help me this issue not next!!

    ReplyDelete